Skip to content
According to their age group, youth ladies will attend all three (3) of the sessions.
i.e. Middle school girls will attend one (1) strategy session on Friday and two (2) on Saturday for a total of three (3).
Middle School Sessions
- Faith, Feelings and Friendships with Laura Turner- What does it mean to be a friend? How do you make others feel about themselves?
- Mirrors with Carley Ball- You are you, you are beautiful, you are enough.
- Staying Obedient in Brokenness with Maddie Jenkins- How do the choices our parents make affect our lives?
High School Sessions
- Chase Your Purpose with Traci Gunter- By sharing her testimony, Traci wants to be able to give other people hope that God has a beautiful purpose for each person.
- The Ripple Effect with Heather Hannah and Tiffany Smith- How do your words and actions affect those around you? How are you effected by the words and actions of others? When we choose to be “ALL IN” using our lives for God’s glory we have the opportunity to produce ripple effects that inspire those around us and beyond.
- Who Am I? with Carlie Shields Henderson- Instead of looking to the world let us find our identity in Christ.